Markilux 1650 with lights
The awning with integrated halogen spotlights
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- Semi-cassette folding-arm awning. The dynamically rounded coverboard gives it the appearance of a full cassette awning.
- The ability to mix and match the colour of the cassette with that of the end caps means you can give your markilux a very personal touch.
- Elegant and robust front profi le made of aluminium.
- For long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- The accented lighting of the adjustable halogen spotlights integrated into the front profi le provides a wonderful atmosphere on the patio.
- Sturdy, round steel torque bar, 50 mm ∅, to prevent twist and defl ection.
- The impressive 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Coverboard with integrated brush so that larger pieces of dirt and debris cannot be drawn into the awning.
- Folding arms with perfected power transference by means of double rounded steel-link chains and direct coupling of the springs. High security even in the case of large projections.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation.
- Awning available in non-standard RAL colours
- An easily installed radio-controlled light and wind sensor guarantees comfort and protection even during your absence.
- A dimmer allows you to adjust the lighting level and therefore the atmosphere yourself.