Markilux Pergola 200
Large sun protection for patios using the proven technology of the markilux 8000
with slender front posts, one front post is telescopic and adjustable in height.
- Front post system made of steel – telescopic on one side – for effective
water drainage from a minimum pitch of 7°. From a pitch of 14°
sufficient water drainage is assured without lowering the front post.
- Telescopic front post can be lowered by up to 30cm. This functions by
means of a gas piston inside the post. The post can be brought back
into its normal position by pushing in the button on the front post and
pushing the rod underneath the track upwards. This needs to be done
before the awning is retracted.
- Easy fixture of the cassette to the wall and of the posts to a concrete
base. The front post made of steel, can be continuously adjusted from
approx. 220cm up to 250cm in height during installation.
- Coupled units available up to 2 fields.
- When retracted the cover is completely protected from the weather by
the cassette, which encloses it completely.
- High cover tension from two individually working gas pistons.
- Being a further fixing point the front posts give the awning added
stability over and above the fixture of the cassette to the wall, resulting
in less torque being exerted on the facade.
- Particularly large extension with high wind stability (wind resistance
- Elegant awning system on slender front posts with side guide tracks
- The options to combine cassette colour, end cap trim and insert colour
(as on the markilux 6000) makes it possible to personalise the
markilux pergola and turn it into your own individualised patio awning.
- Powder-coated in the standard colours: traffic white, metallic
aluminium and grey brown
- Hard-wired motor
- All the fabric patterns from the markilux collection are available
- Face fixture of the cassette
- Cover panels ultrasonically bonded
- Special powder coating finishes from the Lounge style line or other RAL
colours available (price on request, extended lead time)
- Remote control motor with ergonomic markilux transmitter
- Wall sealing profile to cover the gap between wall and cassette up to an
awning pitch of 25°.
- Cassette end cap colour combinations
- Awning covers made from waterproof sunsilk material (surcharge)